For 10 days in December, Fairyland celebrates the winter holidays of many cultures: Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Las Posadas, Diwali, and Chinese New Year. Join us for stories, crafts, a festival of lights, and visits from Santa!
For one modest admission fee—$12 for each adult and child over the age of 1 ($6 for members)—you’ll enjoy:
* Performances by our renowned Storybook Puppet Theater
* Festival of Lights Parade each day at 6:15 p.m.
* Special holiday storytelling, magic, and entertainment
* A daily visit from Santa Claus
* Holiday-themed arts and crafts
* Unlimited rides
* And many more special surprises!
The park is open from noon to 7 p.m. during Fairy Winterland (weather permitting).
Fairyland members receive free admission to the opening day of Fairy Winterland, December 14!
Ragged Wing Ensemble - 1540 Broadway, Oakland, California 94612